St. Patrick’s Day is over, maybe, a slight hangover and you’re thinking about how to chill out for the rest of the weekend. Here are 5 things that’ll keep you mellow,
- Comicon Toronto http://comicontoronto.com/ A Fan Expo showcases all your heros and villians. Located in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the show will be boasting unique exhibitors, presentations, workshops and many celebrity guests.
- Catch a Movie http://www.tribute.ca/toronto-movies-on/ Logan and King Kong are getting top reviews, don’t forget the extra butter on the popcorn, comfort food for a cold night!
- Catch a Comedy Show http://empirecomedylive.com/event/canadas-finest-2017-march/ Empire Comedy Live presents a celebration of some of Canada’s very finest stand ups! A Triple Feature of Hilarity Featuring: Ryan Belleville, Rebecca Kohler, & Pat Thornton Saturday March 18th 7pm Live at Comedy Bar – 945 Bloor St W (at Ossington Station) $15 Admission
- Watch NetFlix! Don’t miss the new Marvel Series Iron Fist, binge watching at it’s best!
- Catch a BB Game: Toronto Raps are in town Sunday. Tickets are still available.